• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Lafai charged over hit in Souths game.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Souths have announced Jaydn Su'A has accepted a one-match ban for his hit on Lachlan Lewis in Thursday night's Bulldogs v Souths match.
Su'A was charged with a grade-two careless high tackle and would have risked doubling the suspension if he took on the judiciary.
The second-rower will carry over 95 points from the offence into the Rabbitohs' finals campaign.

Bulldogs centre Tim Lafai was also handed the same charge for a tackle on Su'A in the 73rd minute of Canterbury's upset win.
He faces missing the final match of the season unless he can prove his innocence.

-------

I don't even remember the hit, and it certainly wasn't penalised or put on report. Certainly didn't knock a bloke out with a shoulder charge.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Crazy if you compare both hits and players record.
Well we all know there are some teams that get away with it and others they look for everything. Namely teams that have loads of influence with NRL HQ

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
we could always put a half shoulder Foran in

See Des, apparently, wants him as hooker?

I think that's an amazing idea. Have probably the most injury prone player in the game bending and passing the ball practically every single play and make him tackle at least 30 times a game to really use that shoulder, arm, leg, wrist, back, knee, ankle, pinkie finger....

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
See Des, apparently, wants him as hooker?

I think that's an amazing idea. Have probably the most injury prone player in the game bending and passing the ball practically every single play and make him tackle at least 30 times a game to really use that shoulder, arm, leg, wrist, back, knee, ankle, pinkie finger....
I bet Des is hooked on the idea