• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

News Matt Burton talks with Jimmy Smith about joining the Bulldogs in 2022.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Penrith Panthers Player Matt Burton Is In Red Hot Form And He Was Open About His Thoughts On The Canterbury Bulldogs After Signing With Them For Next Season.​

It's about 10 minutes long, but worth a listen.

Speaks very well about things.

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=888524

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
He likes what Barrett is doing, I guess that’s the nicest way of saying there shit đŸ˜‚

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
So him and Naden are close. Hopefully can bring his form to us next year.

other clubs slept on Brent if you ask me.. sure he might not be the best defender, but he sure is not the worst.. he was one of the best attacking weapons on the edge last year and only got dropped because of off field problems and the fact Ivan has trust issues with his players.. Trent as you are probably aware is Liam Martin's cousin... he would be a massive pickup but I think he re-signed this year. I would like to see the Dogs sign somebody to partner Matt... Benji would be good, or Ash Taylor only on the cheap

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
BBO to partner him, if we can finally find a fucking hooker!

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Would give me immense pleasure knowing they're from the other two west Shitney clubs.
Balmain don't count.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm interested to see how JMK goes behind a better pack.. he had one of his better games on the weekend.. all of our spine options will be much better off playing behind forwards who go forward

Trophy Points
I'm interested to see how JMK goes behind a better pack.. he had one of his better games on the weekend.. all of our spine options will be much better off playing behind forwards who go forward
He still makes poor decisions from dummy half (like always going to Averillo instead of BBO as a key playmaker).

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
He still makes poor decisions from dummy half (like always going to Averillo instead of BBO as a key playmaker).

Yeah for sure.. Though I do believe that was the plan... he just needed to take it into his own hands and give more ball to BBO