• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

News NRL investigate alleged street brawl in Cronulla between players.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
BREAKING: NRL investigates Dragons star Corey Norman over alleged street brawl
  • January 25, 2021 12:58pm
  • by STAFF WRITERS
  • Source: FOX SPORTS
St George Illawarra player Corey Norman is being investigated by the NRL over an alleged street fight in Sydney.

The alleged incident was filmed on a mobile phone in Cronulla last Friday night.

The NRL Integrity Unit is investigating.

Norman is in the final season of a three-year St George Illawarra contract and is one of the Dragons highest paid players.

“The NRL Integrity Unit is aware of the video and is investigating the matter,” an NRL spokesman said.

It is unclear at this stage what role Norman had in the alleged incident. Former NRL player James Segayaro is also understood to be part of the investigation.

Norman and Segeyaro are close mates and business partners in a clothing company called YTKR - which stands for you know the rules.

The incident is the latest blemish on the NRL this off-season.

Trophy Points
Couldn't help but laugh at this "business partners in a clothing company called YTKR - which stands for you know the rules."

What irony!

Trophy Points
1611561308639.png

Why would Segeyaro post this on his Instagram, referring to himself in third person?

Seems a tad odd if you ask me, or a tad convenient that this version comes out from a third party.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm curious to know how this just happened out of nothing... I know that sorta shit does happen, but I also know that these two are trouble

Trophy Points
Oh yeah I've seen that, could be true but I get the sense that something occurred earlier, which generally is the case in these types of occurrences
Totally agree there... calling someone racist names a player should just ignore and walk off.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Totally agree there... calling someone racist names a player should just ignore and walk off.

oh I mean before that apparently happened... weren't they at a club or some shit? meh don't even know why I care, just wish they would kick Norman out of the NRL already