• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

NSW Cup NSW Cup Highlights: Prelim Final v Jets

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have advanced to the 2022 NSW Cup Grand Final after defeating the Newtown Jets 28-26 at Leichhardt Oval.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Quality kicking display by Wakeham.

Okunbor had a day out.

That ending was so strange, I mean to go for the field goal was weird enough and then we charge it down haha. In hindsight you probably let it go through and close it out. That strip was bad luck as the ball looked like it was coming out, but timing is everything! What a great season by these boys, given all the injuries of late especially!

Trophy Points
How good is it to see a prop (Tanner) give a kick chase and score off it (Wakehams 3rd kick try).

Game was far too close at the end though.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
How good is it to see a prop (Tanner) give a kick chase and score off it (Wakehams 3rd kick try).

Game was far too close at the end though.

they've got a good pack that team. I wonder if Wakeham will get another crack under Ciraldo at some stage

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
It will be interesting to see what the week off has done for Penrith. I still think that's the dumbest finals setup! just make it top 6 ffs