• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Parramatta v Penrith Grand Final Discussion Thread

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
What's everybody got on for the day? I've got the house to myself which is great! Probably won't do anything too spectacular, coffee and an epic feed... about it.

Trophy Points
I'm not too sure at the moment.

Bellevue Hill have council cleanup due Monday/Tuesday so considering heading out there on a Street Bounty mission (in case the rain comes) to see if I can pick up:
- attachments for Dyson stick or barrel vaccuums.
- more balls for the dogs to play with.
- line trimmer/edger (as ours died the other day and I need one to tie me over until we can replace it).
- any cool artwork/canvases.
- anything else of interest.

At same time taking the dogs for a walk in Cooper Park.

Then heading back here and chilling for the big game tonight.

Then again the flipside is I'm not sure if I can be bothered driving 1 hr each way out there, and my shoulders completely shot at the moment.

So yeah 50/50 on that one really.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I got the damn flu so I don't have much option, but a free house will be good for rest.

Trophy Points
Ended up listening to the telecast in the car for best of both worlds :)

I got the damn flu so I don't have much option, but a free house will be good for rest.
Damn mate, the really nasty one, or a not so nasty one?

Trophy Points
not super nasty but the one that lasts forever. Still got it!
Eugh that's no good at all mate. I hate not being able to shake things, but might need a trip to doctors to get some medication to nuke the last bit.

My throats a bit shitty at the moment, not due to covid, but from yelling at our dog yesterday for barking. Kinda overdid the yelling and my vocal cords are paying the price LOL