• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Game Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Warriors

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
as far as I am concerned, Reed does his part each and every week. It's most of the other guys who need to take a look at themselves. RFM needs to go, he's a good bloke but he's the softest forward in the competition

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
you only have to look at the turnaround of the broncos chumps to champs in one season not bad...

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Guys am I imaging it, or is Okunbor not one of our worst performers this year? I didn't watch the game tonight, but he appears in the highlights a couple of times. I thought that Josh Reynolds rake could have gone our way considering it was a loose as carry.

Trophy Points
parramattas problem is they have had the same coach for too long but still they will sit higher up the ladder than us this team is a disgrace to rugby league

Parra have a far superior team on paper to us though.

Guys am I imaging it, or is Okunbor not one of our worst performers this year? I didn't watch the game tonight, but he appears in the highlights a couple of times. I thought that Josh Reynolds rake could have gone our way considering it was a loose as carry.
Okunbor was excellent tonight. Goes to show when he has the ball and just straights up and uses his size, he can go through defence even when theres like 3 guys on him.

I'm actually really happy for the guy, and I hope this is the beginning of him starting to hit some form. He deserves to finally hit a patch where he can show off just what he can do.

The Reynolds "rake", much like the TPJ "loose carry" were absolute bullshit calls.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Parra have a far superior team on paper to us though.

Okunbor was excellent tonight. Goes to show when he has the ball and just straights up and uses his size, he can go through defence even when theres like 3 guys on him.

I'm actually really happy for the guy, and I hope this is the beginning of him starting to hit some form. He deserves to finally hit a patch where he can show off just what he can do.

The Reynolds "rake", much like the TPJ "loose carry" were absolute bullshit calls.

for all of Jayden's issues in previous years, I think he has always tried to play well. Ciraldo has got him backing himself more.

yeah I mean in the case of Reynolds, it's part of the tackle, the intention wasn't there to strip, and had the carry of been firmer, it would not have come loose.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
It must be very disappointing for Cam being let down after the work he puts in. There's just a few players that we need to move on before we really turn it around. I'll think he will get plenty of leniency from Gus as the problems are so deep at the club that it was always gonna take time.

Poor Reed has been playing so well but his teammates are letting him down.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
well half time against gold coast and no team changes like ciraldo said would happen for this game and to make it worse we are 14 zilch down at halftime and reminding everyone that saints and wests both had good wins so there we sit at the halfway mark back 3 years at the bottom of the comp yet again dont be suprised if we even lose two points in the bye too!!! laughing stock of the league once again and known fact every game we are like this at halftime we have never recovered from and i repeat get rid of our fullback for starters he is another that wouldn't make first grade in any other team and as for Dropunbor erm i mean Okunbor One reasonable game does not make a good player . chances are with him off contract at the end of the season if he plays the house down in our last game they will in true dogs form sign him again to a bigger contract like we did with a certain hooker the other year when it was obvious he was never of first grade standard. Whats with our untalent scouts we haven't unearthed a champion for years we inherited a few but didn't produce any

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
If i was burton i would be looking for a better club to join they will destroy his career at this club!!