• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Game Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Titans

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Wonder whose bright idea it was to put both our NSW Cup and NRL games on at EXACTLY the same time.

Sounds like dodgy cheating to me.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Good to see Hughes named. There's something to work with there, same with Edwards.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Shocking call against Alamoti try into a Titans try lol typical game day for us

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
At least they showed some mongrel including TPJ.
Glad Cockinher finally ran with intent and scoring off that action might encourage him to do so more often.
I'll take the 2-point win for 2 points, as we showed some intent in the second 1/2.

Some absolutely shocking calls from the Ref too.
3 times we played the captain's challenge and was reviewed to be in our favour.
Butler should be sent to Reggies for it and send a clear message to the other biased pricks.
Also, twice the Tits lifted our players above horizontal and not got sent off, WTF???

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Jayden has been good this year but yeah I could be wrong but if he ran full pelt every run he could be a serious weapon.

I'm just annoyed at how much they were laying in the ruck to set their line without penalty, it was a gee up ...again

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Jayden showed early on in his career as a winger that he's a serious weapon, yet I suspect both injury and the sex scandal hit his confidence and mental health overall.
Hopefully, now he's starting to find that confidence playing as a forward and pulling off plays like that.

Too true regarding the Ref's bullshit, which makes the win all that sweeter tbh :)

Ref; You shall not cross!
Dogs: Oh yes well will!!! and go on top prove they're not just talk.

Comes from Ciraldo's no excuses mantra.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah and his poor handling at times must have wrecked his confidence. Playing in the middle suits him as it's less decision making. It's good to see some of our long serving juniors making important plays.

Ah man it stresses me out because while they got it done today, that sorts refereeing costs us way more often than not.

Yeah that was a very Ciraldo like win. They have it in them but just need to do it week in week out. Getting more big bodies for next year will help.