• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Game Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Knights

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points

Knights v Bulldogs: Bradman out; Thompson makes it back​

The Knights' five-game winning streak has carried them into the top eight and brought their finals hopes well and truly to life as they head into a must-win match against the Bulldogs.

The Knights came from behind to get the job done against the Dolphins in Perth and while coach Adam O'Brien knows his side wasn't at their best on Saturday, he took heart from their ability to orchestrate a gutsy second-half comeback.

1691662355636.png

1691662377038.png

1691662391460.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I can't seem to copy and paste properly from the NRL site.. I copy from the front end but it gives me the back end text.. so rather than players name and number, it pasts as something along the lines of, "Fullback for Knights is number 1Kalyn Ponga1" and so forth. What's your method @spiritofaslan ?

Trophy Points
I can't seem to copy and paste properly from the NRL site.. I copy from the front end but it gives me the back end text.. so rather than players name and number, it pasts as something along the lines of, "Fullback for Knights is number 1Kalyn Ponga1" and so forth. What's your method @spiritofaslan ?
Hey mate,

Sorry been wayyyy out of the loop at the moment.

Normally I head to Bulldogs page, bring up the team list from game day post, and then screenshot it ..

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
word has it we are signing all the matildas for next year and i bet they win more games than this mob of frauds

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Wasn't a good game... unfortunately it is evident the guys have shut up shop for the year.. might get a win against the Titans but ehh.. hopefully a better year in 2024

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
We live in hope year after year. but after seeing the NSW cup get demolished the same way I somehow wonder. and after listening to yet another replay of the press conference and the usual bchit get served up as excuses . We didnt play to our strengths, we gave away too many penalties , we didnt hold the balls in possesssion , we dont know how to back up the ball and throw the ball around, we knock on too much, we can't get out of our half often enough and when we get close to the other teams line we have no idea what to do to actually score and when asked what did he think of the sin bins Ciraldo merely said he didnt see the incidents close enough, well that says it all doesnt he bother even watching the game now. Every week the same excuse like "we trained pretty well". Big deal did anything actually stick in their brains.. Apparently not and to even justify their games as giving up for the season.. well what a pathetic attitude if they have . Will they all say at the beginning of next year well we are giving up cos we all know we play dumb football. Players should be standing up now and showing what they have or face park football in the not too distant future. They are all being overpaid and underperforming and that includes the so called elite players in the team. It appears that when you sign up with the dogs in recent times you are going to the retirement home , still get paid heaps but do nothing to remember the good form they once had under other teams. It is pathetic.!
Over the years teams like the Broncos and the Roosters have been at the bottom of the comp yet bounce back the next year to show what they can actually do . What century are the dogs going to show that sort of attitude one wonders.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I wonder how long we will persist with Burton in the halves.. I just am not seeing him play with that same win at all costs attitude you get from him when he plays at centre.

I think our board are doing good things in many ways, particularly off the field, but there has to be questions asked about the culture of the club, and the standards given the way our team has played defensively in particular this season.