• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

NSW Cup Snubbed Dog’s FOUR tries spark wild 10-year first

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Kyle Flanagan stole the show on Monday, scoring 32 of the Bulldogs’ 64 points with four tries and eight goals from 12 attempts. It was the first time a single player scored over 30 points in 10 years.

Flanagan, who has found a home at hooker since dropping back to NSW Cup, scored three of those tries in the first half and also set up another. He finished with 117 running metres and 25 tackles in a performance in his most stunning performance to date.

“It was probably one of my best games in a while. I’ve been looking to find some form and when you put in a team performance like that it makes my job a lot easier,” Flanagan told Fox League after the game.

Screenshot_20230613_092654_Chrome.jpg

Trophy Points
I'll admit he had an excellent game, although all but 1 of his tries were due to others making breaks (Topine, Hoffman x 2 ?), and him backing up.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah, I think it's just his competitiveness that's standing out, he is always there when he needs to be, much like at fg level only our first grade team don't have as many guys who can break the line.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah, I think it's just his competitiveness that's standing out, he is always there when he needs to be, much like at fg level only our first grade team don't have as many guys who can break the line.
I didnt think we had any forwards in first grade that can break the line apart from Preston