• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

News Tevita Pangai Jnr try from Panthers game.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Him and Thompson could do some real damage with their runs, if we can give them some space.

Hetherington and Thompson up front, with TPJ and RFM on the edges. Nice!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Him and Thompson could do some real damage with their runs, if we can give them some space.

Hetherington and Thompson up front, with TPJ and RFM on the edges. Nice!

All n all I think Hetherington has had a pretty good season in a struggling side, given it's his first full season.. if he can clean up his discipline he will be really effective going forward.. I'm liking the pack for next season a lot.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Always liked watching TPJ play.. absolute beast on his day.. I still remember the game when he dominated Taumalolo, which is not something many players have on their CV

Trophy Points
and supporting up the middle for the last Cleary try too.

Burton on 16 tries for the season.... gees I really hope these players can perform for the Dogs, because on paper our side is an absolute weapon next year.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
and supporting up the middle for the last Cleary try too.

Burton on 16 tries for the season.... gees I really hope these players can perform for the Dogs, because on paper our side is an absolute weapon next year.

yeh saw that.. Burton was really strong last night.. We've got the squad, but do we have the coach? time will tell but the team needs to click within the first 6 rounds

I also noticed that Saints are willing to let Sims walk, but unfortunately I don't think we have the money for him

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Penrith are looking the goods this year.. they had their slump but now they're in cruise control and should win comfortably against Souths while Manly will take it to the Storm.. Parra exposed Melbourne last week and Penrith are the type of team who can bash the Storm early and wear them down... the difference in last year's grand final was Smith who dominated Penrith early... I don't know about you guys but I do not want to see Melbourne lift the trophy again.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
my neighbour opposite stuck ablue and white wooden spoon in my letterbox yesterday no prizes for guessing he follows the eels which only two days ago he was bragging that they are the only club to beat melbourne this season and looking good. Hasnt been sighted since they lost 40-6 yesterday. After the spoon incident i told him i was going down the shops to buy a tie he said what for i said "well its actually a choker fore the eels players when they do their usual in the semis and choke lol" the pretenders.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
And in 2016 you can get him a 40year premiership anniversary card! Everybody thought Storm had it locked up but Penrith have younger legs plus Nathan has gone to yet another level

Trophy Points
Penrith are looking the goods this year.. they had their slump but now they're in cruise control and should win comfortably against Souths while Manly will take it to the Storm.. Parra exposed Melbourne last week and Penrith are the type of team who can bash the Storm early and wear them down... the difference in last year's grand final was Smith who dominated Penrith early... I don't know about you guys but I do not want to see Melbourne lift the trophy again.
Only reason I DON'T want Panthers to win, is it will keep Burton, Naden, and TPJ hungry.

When players win a premiership, they've done everything they can in Rugby League, so the urgency to play to their best can sometimes fall away.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Only reason I DON'T want Panthers to win, is it will keep Burton, Naden, and TPJ hungry.

When players win a premiership, they've done everything they can in Rugby League, so the urgency to play to their best can sometimes fall away.

yeah true I get what you're saying but it will give them better composure for big games as well but also Naden won't be in the gf team barring injuries, Burton strikes me as the type of guy who comes from that kinda Cam Smith JT mould in the competitive sense, and TPJ will still want to prove himself given he walked into a side who look destined to win a premiership

and then of course you've got JAC coming who has won multiple prems but still competes hard.. I think it's a good balance