• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

News The Fox arrives at Belmore HQ

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Not that our window is open, but Storm's is about to close for mine.. I thought Nicho was their best player bar Brandon this year and he's off to Sharks along with Finucane.. Josh, Burton and Naden will bring much needed confidence to the side

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
I saw the Fox at my local Coles just now. He was with his wife and kid. The dude locked eyes with me for a minute LOL.

That brings to total number of NRL players I've seen in my 'hood' to 4....

- Ben Barba (before he made his first grade debut, however I knew who he was... headed straight for the sports drink section in Supermarket)
- Josh Mansour (standing outside the local hotel probably catching up with mates for a beer. He had no beard so I didn't immediately recognise him... though his tree-trunk thighs gave it away)
- Kevin Naiqama (walking back to his car after a workout at the gym)
- The Fox!

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
I saw the Fox at my local Coles just now. He was with his wife and kid. The dude locked eyes with me for a minute LOL.

That brings to total number of NRL players I've seen in my 'hood' to 4....

- Ben Barba (before he made his first grade debut, however I knew who he was... headed straight for the sports drink section in Supermarket)
- Josh Mansour (standing outside the local hotel probably catching up with mates for a beer. He had no beard so I didn't immediately recognise him... though his tree-trunk thighs gave it away)
- Kevin Naiqama (walking back to his car after a workout at the gym)
- The Fox!
2 days ago I saw Elmasri and Thompson on Marion street bankstown looking at a development property.
Not sure if Thompson is investing with Elmasri in the building game or it’s Thompson’s new house.