• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Viliame Kikau: Faith, Family & Motivation

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs sat down with Viliame Kikau for the first time to talk about his road to Belmore. Thank you to Sydney Tools for sponsoring this content.

Trophy Points
Kiks is so quietly spoken. Seems very humble and grounded.

Opposing sides should be VERY worried about his comments about not slowing down since winning a premiership, and wanting to do his talking on the field :D

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Kiks is so quietly spoken. Seems very humble and grounded.

Opposing sides should be VERY worried about his comments about not slowing down since winning a premiership, and wanting to do his talking on the field :D

watching him chopping blokes down at training is a good sign. I reckon he's gonna relish in the fact that he can have a huge influence on the team and our turn around.

It's so good to have a team full of what appear to be good fellas.. it's been a while since we've had any players in trouble... Even TPJ has improved his antics both on and off the field.

Last edited:
Trophy Points
watching him chopping blokes down at training is a good sign. I reckon he's gonna relish in the fact that he can have a huge influence on the team and our turn around.

It's so good to have a team full of what appear to be good fellas.. it's been a while since we've had any players in trouble... Even TPJ has improved his antics both on and off the field.
Totally agree. They aren't just rebuilding the club, but the club culture.

Doing it that way, players will want to say with the club, and others will want to join us.

I mean look at the recruiting in recent times, with decent names wanting to sign on at the club, even though we haven't played a second on the field with our new look side.

Certainly a long way from the times when players would avoid the club.