• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Wrestling Factions

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Do any of you guys recall some good wrestling factions? These are my favorites:

The Corporation: I know many people didn't like The Corporation as they were heels, but I loved them. I liked The Rock from day 1, and was so glad he was the leader. Having him as front and centre was awesome, then you had the skill of Shamrock (another one of my favorites), the bad ass Big Bossman (R.I.P.), the up and coming talent Test (R.I.P.), the power of Kane, the giant, The Big Show, and the most dominant female athlete in WWF, Chyna, who could've easily become Women's Champion but wanted a bigger challenge. She was also the first female to enter the Royal Rumble. They were an army that had no problem standing up against DX, Stone Cold, and Mankind who were all faces at the time. Even going head-to-head with the Ministry of Darkenss lead by The Undertaker. I found The Corporations best days were gone by WrestleMania 15 when Triple H turned on DX (X-Pac) and joined them, and then things just went south after that.

The Corporation had a lot of championships as well
  • The Rock - WWF Champion
  • Ken Shamrock - Intercontinental Champion (2nd most prestigious)
  • Big Bossman - Hardcore Champion
  • Ken Shamrock and Big Bossman - Tag Team Champions
  • Shane McMahon - European Champion
This here is rare footage of when The Corporation began to build up, with Ken Shamrock joining them.

Last edited:

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I haven't paid attention to wrestling since the early norties lol I remember the game on Nintendo was pretty fun

Trophy Points
I never really got into the idea of factions.

The latest ones like "Head of the Table - Reigns", and "the one with Shelton Benjamin, Bobby Lashley, etc".

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
I never really got into the idea of factions.

The latest ones like "Head of the Table - Reigns", and "the one with Shelton Benjamin, Bobby Lashley, etc".
Oh mate those were horrid. The Hurt Business and the Table and even New Day and Wyatt Family are more like extended tag teams. The Last real faction I can recall was The Authority (circa 2014).