• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

2021 Junior Rep trial highlights

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
This will probably come up in the RSS feed at some point, but looks like there is a bit of talent coming through the ranks

Trophy Points
Yeah posted this up the other day in the Bulldogs General area. For some reason they double posted it on the main site.

The try at 2:20 and 3:18 are absolute bangers.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah posted this up the other day in the Bulldogs General area. For some reason they double posted it on the main site.

The try at 2:20 and 3:18 are absolute bangers.
The Harold Matts (I think it is) hooker is a weapon (game 2)

Trophy Points
The Harold Matts (I think it is) hooker is a weapon (game 2)
in the headgear?

I'm happy to be corrected, but pretty sure thats Danny Ghantous. Blokes a really exciting prospect and lightning fast. Shades of Damien Cook.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
in the headgear?

I'm happy to be corrected, but pretty sure thats Danny Ghantous. Blokes a really exciting prospect and lightning fast. Shades of Damien Cook.

yeah headgear.. fuck he has a lot of good touches in there...always seems to make the right decision; good footy brain. No doubt Trent and crew will be keeping an eye on him, a very special talent

Trophy Points
yeah headgear.. fuck he has a lot of good touches in there...always seems to make the right decision; good footy brain. No doubt Trent and crew will be keeping an eye on him, a very special talent
Might explain why we aren't in the market for a hooker. There's also Ryan Gray at the club, or at least he was as of last year. Another good prospect albeit needs to rise to the physicality of higher grades.

Apparently Wakehams been training at hooker a bit this season.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Might explain why we aren't in the market for a hooker. There's also Ryan Gray at the club, or at least he was as of last year. Another good prospect albeit needs to rise to the physicality of higher grades.

Apparently Wakehams been training at hooker a bit this season.

Mate I reckon there are plenty of scouts with their eye on the kid.. he has the vision and skill set to be great, that's for sure... he could probably even play in the halves but if we can develop a gun hooker that will be awesome.

I just don't know if Wakeham is hungry enough... he's never really seemed to have much urgency about him when he has played int he first grade team... I guess this season will tell