• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official 2022 NRL Finals Fixtures

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
you can bet the thug Burgess will be allowed maybe 7 sin bins to cover for the rest of them that way he gets to play 10 mins of game time hang on though rabbits have been told he can serve the 7 sin bins consecutively meaning he has only 10 mins off to serve 7 sin bins

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Parra playing on the Friday and having the game go all their way will be feeling pretty good for their Townsville trip. While I think it's highly unfair to have to play there at this time of the year I reckon they'll get the job done.

Trophy Points
Yeah Raiders fell apart completely. Eels had the game won in the first 20 odd minutes.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah Raiders fell apart completely. Eels had the game won in the first 20 odd minutes.

It was such a weird game, definitely fatigue involved. It was good to see Parra get expansive, they drew the worst card in week one.

Trophy Points
It was such a weird game, definitely fatigue involved. It was good to see Parra get expansive, they drew the worst card in week one.
It was pretty much a game between Parra (in form) and Raiders (when they don't show up).

End result was a disaster for Raiders.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
NRL cooking the draw is coming back to bite them, Sharks have been embarrassing this finals series

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Eels Panthers GF
Know who I prefer, yet said as much last weekend and ever single one of them lost FFS, so will STFU!!!