• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Game Australia v Samoa | Match Highlights | 2021 Rugby League World Cup Final

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Australia and Samoa face off in the 2021 Rugby League World Cup Final.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I thought Samoa played alright, Australia just had too much class and were able to take most of the opportunities that were presented. Our forwards offered them bugger all, particularly Martin who was first in on almost every tackle on his side. Chanel Harris-Tavita going off obviously didn't help Samoa's cause.

All and all it's a win for the code.. I don't think many had Samoa in their final.

Trophy Points
Have to toally agree with you. Australia just too good, but suprised JAC didn't score!

Samoa will be better for the experience, and something like that may spur on many young kids in Samoa to strive to be a Rugby League player. Definitely good for the game (despite the early round blow out scores).

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Have to toally agree with you. Australia just too good, but suprised JAC didn't score!

Samoa will be better for the experience, and something like that may spur on many young kids in Samoa to strive to be a Rugby League player. Definitely good for the game (despite the early round blow out scores).

Yeah, I was watching the highlights and every time they went left I was expecting it, or when he made that break. Ah well, he had an amazing campaign.

For sure. Come next world cup they might have more spine players to select from.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Wonder if it will help allegiances issues.
Hopefully see more players want to play for Samoa, Fiji, Tonga etc, rather than Aus/NZ.
Internationally, it is what's needed.
Also, NZ not making the GF as a given might also encourage players to further do so.