• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Bacon

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I make Bacon sandwiches. Cook up the Bacon, crispy but not too crispy, toast up the bread, make the sandwich and add some BBQ sauce and you're set.

It's like sex, except I don't jizz quite as fast.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Crispy Pork Tenders aka Pork French Fries are the only thing I can fathom hearing people chewing Just - because it's expected and so loud. I have this thing where I CANNOT STAND hearing people chew.

Just to give you an idea... I've heard people chew Jelly Beans and even the chocolate shell of a Magnum ice cream and IT SHITS MY TO NO END.

Just ask @spiritofaslan for more on this useless fact about myself!

1603938947221.png

Trophy Points
Cheese and Bacon rolls are my "go to" when I can't be stuffed making a sandwich but need to eat something and am near the shops.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Went to cook bacon and eggs this morning.. one of the eggs had 2 yolks in it, which was a bit too weird for my liking so I discarded them.. True story

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Went to cook bacon and eggs this morning.. one of the eggs had 2 yolks in it, which was a bit too weird for my liking so I discarded them.. True story

Dude! That's me winning the lotto!

Trophy Points
Do you have one of those Vietnamese bakery's next to your place?
We have one kinda nearby, but when we moved we moved further away from it. Probably 10 minutes drive away (which is a good thing because their custard tarts are out of this world).

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
We have one kinda nearby, but when we moved we moved further away from it. Probably 10 minutes drive away (which is a good thing because their custard tarts are out of this world).
We actually have one 5 mins walk away. I go there about once a week for the cheese and bacon roll. Across the road there's a Lebanese bakery that makes good Lebanese Pizza.

This is why I'm on a diet now.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
BWAHAHAHAHA. Bro that's hilarious lol. You're a grown man dude, you shouldn't be creeped out by that stuff.

Was it 2 perfectly good yokes in the egg or was it weirdly shaped?

Lol.. I'm very particular.. I don't want no sideshow shit entering my stomach. They were round but just a bit smaller

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Why bacon you know I don’t eat that .
Maybe fakcon but why not
*beef steak
*lamb cutlets
*keefta
*Charcoal chicken
*shishkebab
The list goes on
MLM
Muslim life Matter no bacon😂😂

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Double yokers Rock had a few back in the day I cracked an egg with a fetus chic in it.i had pancakes instead

Bad Billy

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I've made my own bacon.
If you have a smoker or access to a smoker, you should do it.
It's fucking amaaaaaazing ! no comparison to the stuff you buy at the shops.