• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Bulldogs 7/7 This Week

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Very dominant but gee's our main team nearly allowed the curse of Belmore to strike again.

Like I've been saying though, the curse of Belmore isn't really a curse, it's simply a case that we've had a shit roster (until now) with a team that's expecting to lose most of their games.

Glad those days are over.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Very dominant but gee's our main team nearly allowed the curse of Belmore to strike again.

Like I've been saying though, the curse of Belmore isn't really a curse, it's simply a case that we've had a shit roster (until now) with a team that's expecting to lose most of their games.

Glad those days are over.

yeah nothing is a curse when you lose everywhere, except for the team itself lol. Lucky we have more experience now because there was a couple of plays at the end that probably saved us.. Reed's tackle on Douhei when they had just started a 7 tackle set was great.

The good thing is, that after those quick three tries, I didn't feel they really threatened. We can just put it down to heat, and Jayden Tanner, and move forward.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Jayden Tanner is an Australian Schoolboys member that toured UK iirc.
Development contract with 'riff in '19.
Looks like he's not gone on with his childhood period success.
Don't know what the issue is tbh.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
He was solid in cup last year.. hopefully he can catch up with the mentality of the other guys soon.