• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

News Bulldogs partner with Carlton & United Breweries

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are delighted to announce that Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) will become the Club’s official beer and cider partner in a deal that will extend until the end of the 2025 season.

CUB brews some of Australia’s most iconic and loved beers. The company traces its origin to the mid-nineteenth century, when it first brewed Victoria Bitter, and even earlier to the Cascade Brewery, which has been brewing since 1832.

Since then, CUB has grown to become Australia’s leading brewer and in 2020 joined the Asahi Beverages family, creating the best portfolio of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Australia.

The new deal means Bulldogs fans can enjoy beers such as Great Northern Super Crisp, Peroni Nastro Azzurro and 4 Pines in the corporate areas at NRL home games and at all Canterbury League Club venues.

Bulldogs Chief Executive, Aaron Warburton, was delighted with the new partnership: “The Bulldogs are proud to welcome CUB beers and ciders to our pack. Expanding our relationship with Asahi Beverages via this new CUB agreement made complete sense because we want to ensure our loyal fans get to enjoy the best variety of drinks in Australia. We look forward to cementing the relationship between our loyal fans and CUB.”

dc_bulldogs_laundy-2.jpg

CUB CEO Danny Celoni said: “We’re thrilled that beer and cider lovers can now enjoy our beverages at all Canterbury League Club venues and elsewhere via this agreement. We’re also grateful to Aaron and his team for making this deal happen. We know Bulldogs fans won’t be disappointed!”

The partnership expands the Bulldogs current working relationship with Asahi Beverages and its exclusivity across soft drinks, water and sports drinks, including beverages such as Solo, Pepsi Max and Gatorade.

This agreement also further connects the Bulldogs, partners, members and the wider community to the Canterbury League Club through the pourage rights of CUB beers and ciders.

The Bulldogs will work with CUB to build awareness, foster deeper connections with fans and create unique member offerings and activations at both the Canterbury League Club, and through major sponsor Laundy Hotels.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Since they own Schwepps, can they now bring back Dr Pepper FFS!
Either that, or sell the rights in AUS to someone else.

Trophy Points
I wonder if these "sponsorships" are really worth announcing.

Club: "Hey guys everyone will drink lemonade for our games"
Players: "YAAAAYAYYYYY"
Club: "Oh but they aren't contributing any money to the club"
Players: "Ohhhh.. ummm... ok then"

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
They just renewed the Classic contract which is a shame, looks like more bad gear incoming
Classic has been divided and sold too many times for even me to keep up with these days.
Not sure which company owns what rights anymore.
Was easier when all under the one house.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Well with CUB on board maybe we can brew up a good coach and hop to it on the football field. I would lager have a few more tries a week too.

Trophy Points
They just renewed the Classic contract which is a shame, looks like more bad gear incoming
Souths have stuck with them, as have NSW Blues, so they can't be all bad I guess. Just stupidly overpriced.

Though I'm suprised the club didn't try to leverage JAC's dealings with Puma to get them to produce the jerseys moving forwards.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Souths have stuck with them, as have NSW Blues, so they can't be all bad I guess. Just stupidly overpriced.

Though I'm suprised the club didn't try to leverage JAC's dealings with Puma to get them to produce the jerseys moving forwards.

To be honest I like our jersey this year, I think they got the placement of the Laundy logo and the chevron right. The only thing I don't like is that Sydney Tools logo in the centre, but I think most, if not all clubs have a sponsor in that spot. I suppose with the merch it's all about the market, but geez there's some tacky stuff this year lol.

I wanna see a new dark away themed kit. I thought some of our black/blue jerseys have been really nice and I've never owned one.

Trophy Points
To be honest I like our jersey this year, I think they got the placement of the Laundy logo and the chevron right. The only thing I don't like is that Sydney Tools logo in the centre, but I think most, if not all clubs have a sponsor in that spot. I suppose with the merch it's all about the market, but geez there's some tacky stuff this year lol.

I wanna see a new dark away themed kit. I thought some of our black/blue jerseys have been really nice and I've never owned one.
I haven't bought a jersey in eons because they are just too damn expensive, and generally aren't the most comfortable things if you are going with an official product. BigW or Best&Less and the like normally have some fine knock offs from what I can tell though.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Sydney tools in the centre bof the jersey makes us all feel like tools and nuts for supporting a disappointing dogs team