• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Cheese

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Made some burgers yesterday very simple mince onions sat paper burger powder shit from Coles put on grill and smoked last few minutes added tasty cheese slice, nothing gourmet nothing fancy but fuck it tasted good,

Sleeky

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Made some burgers yesterday very simple mince onions sat paper burger powder shit from Coles put on grill and smoked last few minutes added tasty cheese slice, nothing gourmet nothing fancy but fuck it tasted good,
I’ve been cbf cooking lately, I feel like shit. Hopefully when my new outdoor kitchen gets built I start again. I want to do my smash burgers

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I’ve been cbf cooking lately, I feel like shit. Hopefully when my new outdoor kitchen gets built I start again. I want to do my smash burgers

Three words: mince chuck steak.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Also, I make my own big Mac sauce. I make it to taste so no real measurements.

I use mayo (this is the base ingredient), tomato sauce, mustard, relish/chopped up pickles, pickle brine, one tsp of sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, a little bit of Smoked paprika and a bit of salt. Better than anything you'll buy.

Sleeky

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Also, I make my own big Mac sauce. I make it to taste so no real measurements.

I use mayo (this is the base ingredient), tomato sauce, mustard, relish/chopped up pickles, pickle brine, one tsp of sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, a little bit of Smoked paprika and a bit of salt. Better than anything you'll buy.
Dedication!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Literally melt in your mouth. And you don't need shit, just salt and pepper and maybe garlic powder if you want.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Mmmmmm

“Casu marzu” literally means “rotten cheese,” but in Sardinia, it’s a glory to behold. What starts off as a regular wheel of pecorino is then visited by cheese flies that lay their eggs inside, giving the formaggio its signature zing. But, with a nickname like “the world’s most dangerous cheese,” you can be sure that along with the cheese comes some risky business. Still, a handful of artisans continue to produce the traditional cheese, cementing its status in Sardinian culture.