• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

News Danny Wiedler catches up with Karl Olopau after his debut game.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I have to say, Weidler has matured a bit, I mean probably still a dirt bag, but he's doing more positive pieces which is good. Karl seems like a good young fella.. He certainly looked the part out on the field!

Trophy Points
I have to say, Weidler has matured a bit, I mean probably still a dirt bag, but he's doing more positive pieces which is good. Karl seems like a good young fella.. He certainly looked the part out on the field!
Wonder if Gould knows him at a close level due to the Ch9 connection, and is happy to give him positive exclusive access to the players, rather than Rothfield.

He's actually gained quite a bit of admiration for how he's conducting himself these days.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Wonder if Gould knows him at a close level due to the Ch9 connection, and is happy to give him positive exclusive access to the players, rather than Rothfield.

He's actually gained quite a bit of admiration for how he's conducting himself these days.

Yeah I think so. I think working on that show has humbled him a bit I mean at the end of the day a lot of the shit from journos is not just about who they work for, but sorta like a way they vent because they are miserable, eg Buzz!

If Gus is hooking him up it will be good for us because Lord knows we have been on the receiving end of more than our fair share of hit pieces!