• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

NSW Cup Finals Week 1 (Elim) - Dogs vs Eels (NSWRL TV)

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I just realised us conceding that penalty on the bell also cost Panthers the minor premiership, now they have to field SG Ball players in round one of the finals

Trophy Points
WOOHOOO!

Great win by the team today (18-6) in pretty average conditions.

Comprehensively outplayed Eels despite slippery and misty conditions.

Only issue is BBO injured early in the game and in a moon boot. Zach Docker Clay filled in in halves and did a really good job actually.

Our CEO Aaron Warburton was in the game chat as well.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
WOOHOOO!

Great win by the team today (18-6) in pretty average conditions.

Comprehensively outplayed Eels despite slippery and misty conditions.

Only issue is BBO injured early in the game and in a moon boot. Zach Docker Clay filled in in halves and did a really good job actually.

Our CEO Aaron Warburton was in the game chat as well.

Hell yeah! I had a bday to go to so I didn't watch the game. Dockar-Clay backing up is handy, he's had a good weekend. Hopefully BBO is sweet as he's been a rock in that side, but ZDC will do a job if required.

Trophy Points
Would love to see Tangata-Toa take the team to a grand final (or better premiership), and it's entirely possible that may happen.

Trophy Points
Haven't see confirmation anywhere about BBO but when he went down he couldn't get up by his own. It looked like a pretty serious knee or lower leg injury. Poor bloke.

1st try - Zach Dockar-Clay splits the field and Toia backs up to go over.
2nd try - Mad solo soccer skills from Wakeham (yes it was that dark and that was WITH the stadium lights on).
3rd try - Another nice spread with Toia putting Lumelume over.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Good effort from Dockar-Clay. Do you think Toia could end up as our first grade fullback? He's got skill

Trophy Points
Good effort from Dockar-Clay. Do you think Toia could end up as our first grade fullback? He's got skill
Had a major fuckup in the Jets game which cost us a win. Tried to strip the ball in a multiple player tackle when it wasn't needed/required. They got a penalty right in front and kicked to draw.

That said there's some talent there, and definite pace. But not sure he could make the NRL transition just yet.

Wings are locked out, unless we play Kiraz in centres and Toia on a wing.

I.E

1. Averillo
2. JAC
3. Schoupp
4. Kiraz
5. Toia