• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Fitness thread

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Since there isn’t a topic about fitness I’ll be starting it.

After the lockdown bullshit I didn’t get to train for 3 months and put on 6-7 kg of fat just by doing nothing and eating.

Now my goals are to shred down to 12% body fat hopefully 🤞, I’m about 20_22% now so glad gyms are open and ready to hit the weights and cardio.

Trophy Points
I've nailed the fine art of a childless dad bod these days.

Have an exercise bike and a "gym" area in our house but it really doesn't get used enough.

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
I've nailed the fine art of a childless dad bod these days.

Have an exercise bike and a "gym" area in our house but it really doesn't get used enough.
I love going to the gym but the 3 months off killed me

Last edited:
Trophy Points
I love going to the gym but I’ll he 3 months off killed me
I used to go to a PT studio twice a week, and that wasn't too bad, but given my back and shoulders are dodgy, I had to be careful in what I could do.

Got a TRX floating around somewhere too. Maybe I should attach that to our balcony LOL.

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
I used to go to a PT studio twice a week, and that wasn't too bad, but given my back and shoulders are dodgy, I had to be careful in what I could do.

Got a TRX floating around somewhere too. Maybe I should attach that to our balcony LOL.
You should why not.

Trophy Points
Ok then you’re in trouble lol 😂
Oh and it's a RawsonHomes build. You know a place is truly special, when they install a door on the completely wrong way, and let it get past handover.

All 55kgs of me would probably tear the entire balcony off with a low squat on the TRX :ROFLMAO: .. our landlords lovely but I know where I'd even begin to explain that one LOL.

memberberries

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I need to get motivated to get back in shape. The man who used to inspire me Jim "Warrior" Hellwig died.

I used to watch his youtube uploads and draw inspiration from his videos.

Since moving to the Bankstown region I've become lazy and drive everywhere.

Maybe I'm brst buying a good bike and time trialling how long it takes me to ride from Bankstown to Bondi?

I used to ride from Colyton to Penrith on a regulat basis. Took me half an hour to ride a bit over 10km.

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
I need to get motivated to get back in shape. The man who used to inspire me Jim "Warrior" Hellwig died.

I used to watch his youtube uploads and draw inspiration from his videos.

Since moving to the Bankstown region I've become lazy and drive everywhere.

Maybe I'm brst buying a good bike and time trialling how long it takes me to ride from Bankstown to Bondi?

I used to ride from Colyton to Penrith on a regulat basis. Took me half an hour to ride a bit over 10km.
That’s impressive bro you should start riding again.

memberberries

Squad Member
Trophy Points
That’s impressive bro you should start riding again.

I've got long legs. Lol once I improved my cardio I could at times keep up with the flow of traffic.

A friend of mine thought i was off my head when I told him I'd make it to Colyton from Cranebrook roughly the same time as him after stopping at the servo to fill up.

I remember rolling onto my street the same time he was pulling over to wait.

He was saying no fucking way impossible while my other friend was having a good laugh saying see I told you so.

memberberries

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Exercise is great for mental health too.. Probably why I love getting out and bashing it through the bush on foot.

I need to get back into the routine.
All my muscle and definition is turning into loose soft fat.

Thankfully I still have stron arms for a guy who doesn't really work out.

I attribute a lot of my strength to having a brother 7 years older, always overpowering and ullying me at a young age. By the time I was 14 and he was 21 I was able to throw him around and defend myself.

Being a teenager and knowing I could man handle developing or fully developed adults gave me a lot of confidence.

Then on new years day in a footrace for a vortex ball with my uncle.

I decided to push him as we were about to contest for the ball and I made him catapult into my dad!

I thought I was so dead for that but they just laughed n amazement by my strength.

Mind you when my uncle collided with my dad I made him draw blood from his shin!

That was from colliding with my dad.

memberberries

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Well I made the mistake of telling my girlfriend I'm sick of being out of shape from sitting on my ass most of the time.
She has been putting on a bit of weight since this lockdown nonsense and used my bitching as an excuse to set up a relationship goal making us do some exercise regime.

The good thing is she says we have stop drinking alcohol for 3 weeks, which I can do.
Its her who loves drinking vodka like its going out of fashion.

Sometimes I think theres some truth in the bible about women working for the deceptive serpent.

Trophy Points
Well I made the mistake of telling my girlfriend I'm sick of being out of shape from sitting on my ass most of the time.
She has been putting on a bit of weight since this lockdown nonsense and used my bitching as an excuse to set up a relationship goal making us do some exercise regime.

The good thing is she says we have stop drinking alcohol for 3 weeks, which I can do.
Its her who loves drinking vodka like its going out of fashion.

Sometimes I think theres some truth in the bible about women working for the deceptive serpent.
Sex is an exercise :D

Nah it's good to have goals like that. Drag her out to the Blue Mountains and smash out some decent hikes. Tis great exercise :)