• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Foran not retained past 2020 season.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
“We were speaking with Kieran but it got to the point where we couldn’t get an opportunity to bridge the gap of what he wanted and where we were at,” Hill said.

“We started working on other options which included Blake. We were able to come to a quick conclusion with Blake and think he will be able to provide leadership, game management and mentor our young players.

“We are sad Kieran is going and appreciate everything he has done for the club but we are excited about Blake joining us.”

There it is ....Foran not retained past this year.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
If reports are accurate and he wants a 3 year deal he is kidding himself.

I'm sure Ninth Tigers will sign him for about 1.2 million a year for 3 years, realise they fucked up and paid massive overs for the 9 billionth time and try to release him 3 weeks into his contract.

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Foran is a big selfish fraud, he could’ve Signed for one year to see how he pulls up,
But nooooo he wants a 3 year deal.
Green power 🤦‍♂️

Trophy Points
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...6/news-story/0703089b035fc194fbcc486ab96e0e9c

Out of favour Bulldogs star Kieran Foran has broken his silence after the club signed 33-year-old Knights five-eighth Blake Green fresh off an ACL injury.

30-year-old Foran has had his own injury troubles during his time at Belmore, but would still appear a better prospect that Green, who will be 34 by the time he plays his next NRL game.

Foran’s contract negotiations with Canterbury stalled after they lowballed him due to his injury history, with the former New Zealand half now looking for an opportunity elsewhere in 2021.

“I’m not going to kick stones, they want to go in that direction with Blake Green, and I’ve been around long enough to understand clubs make decisions they want to make - they feel this is the right decision,” Foran told The Sydney Morning Herald.

“For me I want to enjoy my next five weeks at the club. It’s been tough with injuries but I’ve learned a lot along the way and I’m grateful for the experience. I want to win some games and finish on a high note with the Dogs, and then another opportunity opens up.”

“I’ve only just turned 30 this year, I’ve worked hard to come back from what I’ve come back from, so I’d like to think I’ve still got a few good years left in me,” Foran said.

It would have been ideal to do that at Canterbury. My intentions were to always finish off my career at Canterbury, and I’ve built some great relationships at the club. It’s not to be, and now I’ve got to hope there’s an opportunity elsewhere.”

------

Wasn't Foran the one that wasn't happy with the offer made to him by the club (forcing their hand?)

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...6/news-story/0703089b035fc194fbcc486ab96e0e9c
Biggest grub him and des are frauds.
Out of favour Bulldogs star Kieran Foran has broken his silence after the club signed 33-year-old Knights five-eighth Blake Green fresh off an ACL injury.

30-year-old Foran has had his own injury troubles during his time at Belmore, but would still appear a better prospect that Green, who will be 34 by the time he plays his next NRL game.

Foran’s contract negotiations with Canterbury stalled after they lowballed him due to his injury history, with the former New Zealand half now looking for an opportunity elsewhere in 2021.

“I’m not going to kick stones, they want to go in that direction with Blake Green, and I’ve been around long enough to understand clubs make decisions they want to make - they feel this is the right decision,” Foran told The Sydney Morning Herald.

“For me I want to enjoy my next five weeks at the club. It’s been tough with injuries but I’ve learned a lot along the way and I’m grateful for the experience. I want to win some games and finish on a high note with the Dogs, and then another opportunity opens up.”

“I’ve only just turned 30 this year, I’ve worked hard to come back from what I’ve come back from, so I’d like to think I’ve still got a few good years left in me,” Foran said.

It would have been ideal to do that at Canterbury. My intentions were to always finish off my career at Canterbury, and I’ve built some great relationships at the club. It’s not to be, and now I’ve got to hope there’s an opportunity elsewhere.”

------

Wasn't Foran the one that wasn't happy with the offer made to him by the club (forcing their hand?)