• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

NSW Cup Grand Final - Dogs vs Panthers (NSWRL TV/Facebook)

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Last edited:
Trophy Points
Good to see Morrin back again (though amazed as I thought he was truly gone for the season). Hayward on the bench covers a few positions.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Beauty! I was worried it was going to clash with the AFL grand final.

Was Morrin out last week? He has been huge for that side this year, and that makes the win even better. Whatever happens on this weekend the boys have done themselves and the club proud.

Few outs for Penrith to the first grade squad and its reserves.

Trophy Points
Morrin went down with what appeared to be a serious knee / ankle injury and was helped off field. I'm suprised he's back to be honest.

Totally agree they've done the club proud, and hopefully Tangata-Toa can come away with a premiership with the team.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Morrin went down with what appeared to be a serious knee / ankle injury and was helped off field. I'm suprised he's back to be honest.

Totally agree they've done the club proud, and hopefully Tangata-Toa can come away with a premiership with the team.

ahh true.. I was out in the bush so was only watching the live scores.. I think I mentioned it but I thought it was full time because one website said 80 minutes, and I was like yeah mad! only to realise there was still 3 mins to go.

Tangata-Toa has the credentials to get it done.. he knows what it takes at Cup level. There's been quite a few stand outs in that team so the future is looking promising.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I hate to say it but they're looking good for the fourfa.. Our guys won't make it easy but it's going to be tough to get over Penrith

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
yeah we're not winning this, the ref is giving us fuck all time to get off of tackled players. Seriously are there any good officials in this game at any level?

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
a kick goes through and there are 3-4 Panthers jerseys while our guys watch on as a try gets scored

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
we just got done for a knock on that was a pass out the back ahahahhaahahaAHHAHAHAAHAHAA FUCKKK