• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

International Highlights | Salford Red Devils v St Helens, Round 21, 2022 Betfred Super League

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Check out this attack from Salford, super super crisp against the heavyweights. I don't know how may outs St Helens have but am only aware of one of their halves missing for the game. The left centre would kill it in the NRL I reckon. Nice to see Brodie Croft playing well also.

Trophy Points
wow I didn't notice! he's a unit.. One of those games where everything just stuck. I always liked Lafai as a player but unfortunately he had an error or two ..or three in him!
Some of those tries were certainly impressive.

St Helens lead the table, whilst Salford are mid table. So would be like Manly thumping the Panthers this game.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Some of those tries were certainly impressive.

St Helens lead the table, whilst Salford are mid table. So would be like Manly thumping the Panthers this game.

Yep. However I'm still not sure how many outs Saints had, but I'm fairly sure they were almost full strength. Croft always showed promise but didn't spend long enough at the Broncos to really hone his craft at first grade nrl level.

Trophy Points
Yep. However I'm still not sure how many outs Saints had, but I'm fairly sure they were almost full strength. Croft always showed promise but didn't spend long enough at the Broncos to really hone his craft at first grade nrl level.
Yeah Saints were near full strength it seems.