• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Hong Ha

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Any of you guys get on the Hong Ha? hands down best Vietnamese rolls in Sydney. If you haven't a Hong Ha roll, I strongly suggest you head to Mascot and purchase yourself a chicken roll ..or 2... no skimping on the chilli, or coriander, just let them work their magic. I've never tried the pork, or any of their other rolls myself, but it's the seasoning they use on their chicken which brings the crowds; best thing you'll ever eat. Don't worry about the line either, it moves real quick. https://www.zomato.com/sydney/hong-ha-bakery-mascot

hong1.jpghong2.jpghong3.jpg
hong4.jpg
hong5.jpeg

Last edited:

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Love me a pork roll. And it's the weather for it, too.

No pate, very little "butter", no shallots, absolutely no coriander, cucumber, extra carrot, extra chili, soy sauce, no salt but a bit of pepper. X 2, please.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Love me a pork roll. And it's the weather for it, too.

No pate, very little "butter", no shallots, absolutely no coriander, cucumber, extra carrot, extra chili, soy sauce, no salt but a bit of pepper. X 2, please.

I don't eat pork so I couldn't tell you if it's worth the mission, but I know people will drive an hour or more for the chicken rolls... I used to live in walking distance and would visit at least twice per week :love:

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I don't eat pork so I couldn't tell you if it's worth the mission, but I know people will drive an hour or more for the chicken rolls... I used to live in walking distance and would visit at least twice per week :love:

There's an Asian bakery near my place that make an amazing pork roll. To me it's all about the roll itself, seeing as the pork comes from the same supplier (I think?)

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
But I drive a lot for my job so I'll try that when I'm in the area.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
There's an Asian bakery near my place that make an amazing pork roll. To me it's all about the roll itself, seeing as the pork comes from the same supplier (I think?)

Yeah definitely.. that's why I'm not sure if it would be worth the mission for the pork, but the seasoning they use on the chicken is divine...

I'm with you on the extra chilli as well :cool: but I reckon these guys do a pretty good ratio of chilli as is. My friend who introduced me to Hong Ha always asks for no chilli and I just pretend that he's not with me

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Any of you guys get on the Hong Ha? hands down best Vietnamese rolls in Sydney. If you haven't a Hong Ha roll, I strongly suggest you head to Mascot and purchase yourself a chicken roll ..or 2... no skimping on the chilli, or coriander, just let them work their magic. I've never tried the pork, or any of their other rolls myself, but it's the seasoning they use on their chicken which brings the crowds; best thing you'll ever eat. Don't worry about the line either, it moves real quick. https://www.zomato.com/sydney/hong-ha-bakery-mascot

View attachment 1140View attachment 1141View attachment 1142
View attachment 1143
View attachment 1144
Never had it but every time I’m working around there as soon as lunch time hits you get a massive line.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I usually go to kebab shop across the road, order my food eat my food and watch people still lining up.

That kebab shop is the goods

But yeah with like 5 people making rolls, it goes so quick.. you should give them a try next time you're working in the area

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I see a line I turn the other way 😆
I hate to wait .

haha I'm telling you mate you could be at the back of that queue and only wait the same amount of time as it takes the guys to prepare a kebab.. the workers there pump out so many rolls at lunch time it's insane

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
haha I'm telling you mate you could be at the back of that queue and only wait the same amount of time as it takes the guys to prepare a kebab.. the workers there pump out so many rolls at lunch time it's insane
I believe it not hard to make a sandwich 🥪 😂

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
There's one in annadale, ill give any 50 bucks if they don't shoot a load in their pants before finishing the roll