• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Game Jarome Luai puts Matt Burton through a hole for the first try

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Mind you, Burton made it look like there was a hole the side of The Heads to sail through!
Pure class and glad he's ours next season.

Trophy Points
Just need to get his halves partner and hooker sorted. I have no doubt though that Burton is going to be massive for us next year.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Just need to get his halves partner and hooker sorted. I have no doubt though that Burton is going to be massive for us next year.

I honestly don't think we should give up hope on Kyle.. He will have much more confidence playing along side Burton.

Also, Benji appears to be retiring, so that's one option off the list.

Trophy Points
Kyle needs to pull his finger out. Maybe hes just not a dominant player, but taking that out of the equation he needs to fire from the trials as we can't afford to not have hooker or both halves firing.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Kyle needs to pull his finger out. Maybe hes just not a dominant player, but taking that out of the equation he needs to fire from the trials as we can't afford to not have hooker or both halves firing.

I think the first few rounds (bar the Knights game) really shook him up, like, he knew how shit we were in seasons prior, but he had a lot of confidence that we'd have a decent season, but then the reality set in lol. Burton might only have one full season under his belt but he will bring a lot of confidence to the spine