• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Jeral Skelton

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I hate to say it, but I think it's only a matter of time before Skelton pairs Kiraz. I love the work Averillo has done this season, but at the end of the day, Skelton is a genuine strike weapon.. I don't know much about his defence, but Jake has had his struggles so it's not going to come down to that.

What do you guys think? Alamoti is giving us lots of value on the left side, but I feel like Kiraz needs more from his edge partner.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
I think Burns deserves a go under Ciraldo.. so far it appears players are improving under the new coach.
So JMK and Wakeham on Reggies money would of been a wise option over letting them depart?
Keeping Vaughn would of also been a positive for us and him?

BomberBurton

Trophy Points
True, Mahoney over JMK for me too, yet JMK as depth would of been nice.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah. I think after last season, and to a lesser extent the season before that he was always going to get a decent contract.

I just think Reed is a better fit for us as he has good game management.

It's hard to know what to make of Wakeham, but somebody had to go.

Trophy Points
Wakeham was a victim of covid mucking up his progress. Same with BBO to a lesser extent, but honestly BBO seems to be just as good as Wakeham but with a higher ceiling.

BomberBurton

Trophy Points
Wakeham was a victim of covid mucking up his progress. Same with BBO to a lesser extent, but honestly BBO seems to be just as good as Wakeham but with a higher ceiling.
...and our stupid player management during that period.
We stuck with out-of-form and confidence players for faar too long a few years, which if he was prioritised, I suspect he would have gone t the next level.