• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Jersey Flegg Jersey Flegg Highlights: Round 21 v Roosters

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs took down the Sydney Roosters 22-14 at Waverley Oval in Round 21 of the Jersey Flegg Cup.

Trophy Points
#2 Jordi Mazzone is rumoured to be one of the fastest players at the club (possibly quicker than Toia and JAC).
#6 Khaled Rajab has been getting moved around between fullback and halves, and seems to be really growing as a player. Has come through the lower grades with Bulldogs.
#9 Brandon Clarke the hooker is one to keep an eye on. Since Ryan Gray has moved up to NSW Cup, Clarke is stamping his place in the #9 jersey.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I wonder if there were requests from the top to try Rajab in different positions... it's clear he's got something special, and it won't be long till he is promoted to Cup you'd think.

Trophy Points
I wonder if there were requests from the top to try Rajab in different positions... it's clear he's got something special, and it won't be long till he is promoted to Cup you'd think.
I think Rajab will continue a normal trajectory into NSW Cup, rather than rush him in.

In previous years we've tried to rush development and ended up pushing players back years in development instead.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
He played Cup in April, but yeah you're right.. I'd say they'll move him up full time when they feel he's ready.