• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Khaled Rajab Talks his NRL Debut Journey

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
It seems like not so long ago (because it wasn't) you'd check the Flegg highlights and Khaled was often heavily featured regardless of the result, or what number he had on his back. His transition to NSW Cup was seamless and he looked comfortable in his first grade debut.

Trophy Points
Was good to see him finally debut. Did himself proud I thought.

Not sure where they see his future though, as looked like he was playing lock when he came on.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
They probably should have played him before they debuted Karl, although I would imagine part of the negotiations with Karl would have been to do with him getting a debut if he thrived in NSW Cup, or something along the lines. He loves the club so hopefully we keep him..

Trophy Points
I'm just not sure where I see him fitting in (Rajab).

We've got Glover and O'Neill coming through and touted as having serious potential, plus young than that young Mitchell Woods is absolutely electric.

Factor in we have Bailey Biondi-Odo injured all year, he'd have been slated for a first grade debut most likely alongside Burton.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I think Rajab needs to start. Karl could do with a bit more time in NSW Cup. It's tough for these guys with our pack giving then nothing to work off, but I just think Rajab will ask more questions than Karl is atm.