• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Game Lebanon v Ireland | Match Highlights | Rugby League World Cup 2021

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
What an awesome opportunity to play along side Moses. He looked comfortable as well.

I know it's against Ireland but Kiraz looked at home in the 1 jersey, it'll be something for Ciraldo to think about. Good passing in particular.

Trophy Points
The experience these guys will both gain from playing in that side, will be invaluable.

Kiraz looked really slick out there, and Rajab seemed quite comfortable in the halves.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Lebanon and Ireland face off in their second pool match of the 2021 Rugby League World Cup.

For obvious reasons I liked this game. Lebanon hasn't had a lot to cheer in recent years but this is a good result for them.

Some good signs for the NRL as well as a lot of talented players would've brought them to the attention of NRL scouts.

I must say the commentary caught me by surprise, I wasn't expecting a woman to be the main commentator in a World Cup rugby league match held in the UK. Also the way she pronounced "Lebanen" was quite funny lol.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
For obvious reasons I liked this game. Lebanon hasn't had a lot to cheer in recent years but this is a good result for them.

Some good signs for the NRL as well as a lot of talented players would've brought them to the attention of NRL scouts.

I must say the commentary caught me by surprise, I wasn't expecting a woman to be the main commentator in a World Cup rugby league match held in the UK. Also the way she pronounced "Lebanen" was quite funny lol.

I've always enjoyed watching Lebanon.. like the other lower tier nations they always give it a good crack, and I think it's great that guys such as Moses put their hand up for the squad, and other big names in the past.. it just does so much for the supporters and the younger guys in the squad coming through.

Haha.. yeah I'm not sure what her name is but I've heard her commentating the Super League.. she's very good.