• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

News My Dream Final Series

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
1601725361917.png

Sharts already gone, Eels and Roosters already lost.
Knights won't have a chance against NRL Darlings the Rabbitohs. Klemmer to cry as his final dreams disappear.

Semi 1 - Raiders to bet Roosters, with CHN getting his hopes up for a Grand Final dream. Roosters out in straight sets for a laugh.
Semi 2 - Eels to somehow beat the NRL Darlings, although technically either winning here is okay.
Prelim 1 - Panthers shatter the dreams of either NRL Darlings, or Parra fans (as sadly no chance of a Parra/Penrith NRL Grand Final.
Prelim 2 - Storm end CHNs final dreams, and Ricky goes bananas.
Grand Final - Panthers hammer the Storm, Bellamy considers future, whilst Cameron Smith announces 1 more year.

Harry Grant and Brandon Smith both get the shits and sign with Bulldogs.
Board Members get replaced with people that aren't amateurs.
Everyones happy.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
it will be an injustice if Panthers don't win it, they have easily the best team this year.. I know that's not how it works, unfortunately.. I'll just be happy if Souths get knocked out this week or next. Harry Grant yes please and fuck you CHN how can you screw one team over and then another team benefit from you

Trophy Points
Interesting statistical comparison based on sides points differences is seeing the finals fall exactly as expected.

It's comparing the average for and against numbers for each team.

1601854560788.png

Trophy Points
Okay well throw the spreadsheet out the window, by SpiritOfAslanstradamus still remains on track with his graphic.

I reckon Eels/Souffs might stuff that though... but still keeps the dream scenario alive.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Shit. If the Panfers win this weekend (which is likely) they'll equal our 17 in a row. Well... considering that 17 in a row isn't the record, I'd be happy for them to win this (17), then defeat (whoever) in the GF (19), then win round 1 and 2 next year (20 in a row) breaking the Roosters record, then lose after that.

Anyone else with me? @K E? @ASSASSIN? @spiritofaslan? @Old Woof Woof?

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I don't mind if the Pamfers win it I just don't want jabba the hutt aka Phil Gould taking any credit for this and patting himself on the back more than he does now.

Trophy Points
Shit. If the Panfers win this weekend (which is likely) they'll equal our 17 in a row. Well... considering that 17 in a row isn't the record, I'd be happy for them to win this (17), then defeat (whoever) in the GF (19), then win round 1 and 2 next year (20 in a row) breaking the Roosters record, then lose after that.

Anyone else with me? @K E? @ASSASSIN? @spiritofaslan? @Old Woof Woof?
Panthers MUST be Souffs.. and Storm/Raiders I can take either losing (as long as they lose the grand final).

Cameron Smith will totally want to go another year if he doesn't get a premiership.

Trophy Points
Apart from Souffs beating Parra, I'd have had a clean sweep on my first graphic!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
This is such a typical Storm year.. Roosters riddled with injuries/busted, Panthers been the best team all season but Grand Final experience likely to get Melbourne the win

ASSASSIN

The Bearded Barbarian
Trophy Points
Isn't our streak the longest? That's what channel 9 said.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
and it rolls on :D

C'mon Panthers.. I reckon they can take out the Storm (already done it once this year).
Ok so...

It will be annoying, but if Storm win, Panthers streak ends at 17, but we never have to see that Karmichael Cameron Smith on the field again!

I still want the Panthers to win though.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Interested to know what you guys think of the Sunshine Coast situation... they seem to harp on about how hard it's been for Storm, but as far as actual football is concerned, they have been in cruise control since being up there and looked so fresh on the weekend... I would say it's been a big advantage for them overall

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Interested to know what you guys think of the Sunshine Coast situation... they seem to harp on about how hard it's been for Storm, but as far as actual football is concerned, they have been in cruise control since being up there and looked so fresh on the weekend... I would say it's been a big advantage for them overall

No one has copped it more than the Warriors have, IMO.

Don't see what the huge difference it is for the Storm. They're probably at an advantage not being in Covidtoria.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
No one has copped it more than the Warriors have, IMO.

Don't see what the huge difference it is for the Storm. They're probably at an advantage not being in Covidtoria.

Yeah, I mean I'm not being insensitive and implying there was no emotional toll, or that they have been helped.. it's just how it all panned out... but there definitely has been an advantage not having to budge while the other teams have had to go and play them on the Sunny Coast, and then of course the Raiders situation from the weekend

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I think that they've been given an advantage playing up there, and also not happy that the Raiders had to fly up there same day as the game was.