• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

My score predictions for the rest of the season.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Bulldogs run home (and predicted scores):

Rabbitohs (64-4)
Broncos (52-6)
Panthers (48-4)
Dolphins (36-12)
Bye 3 (narrow win)
Knights (30-6)
Raiders (24-0)
Sea Eagles (30-12)
Titans (28-4)

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Bulldogs run home (and predicted scores):

Rabbitohs (64-4) 102-0
Broncos (52-6) 74-0
Panthers (48-4) 150-0
Dolphins (36-12) 56-4
Bye 3 (narrow win) Penalised our points due to stupid off field shit by dumb players and staff
Knights (30-6) 72-0
Raiders (24-0) 48-4
Sea Eagles (30-12) 64-0
Titans (28-4) 28-12

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Our CEO needs to step down, and the board. Culture starts at the top

BomberBurton

Trophy Points
Know my post is ridiculous, yet that's the level of confidence I've in the side, coaching staff, club, and Gus individually and as a group.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I knew we properly fucked up by not signing Flanno Sr, then I was like maybe Ciraldo will be good, but he has 0 authority over the team who do not care.

BomberBurton

Trophy Points
Almost at the point that we should give serious thought about a protest of fans at a training session, just constantly booing all of them.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I think we need to petition the board for change.. start with replacing those at the top.. there's clearly no strength at the top, nobody commanding respect, and that is evident by the minimal effort we see from first grade.

Broncos might have better players but it wasn't long ago they won a spoon, but they're a club who have higher expectations.

Trophy Points
Ciraldo and Co appear to have isolated what our main problem is: A LOSING CULTURE.

Only problem is the fans knew this after Pay when Barrett stepped in. It's not a new thing and we had an entire offseason of "cultural awareness, mateship and smoking ceremonies" and what did that do?? NOTHING.

The only way to solve a losing culture, and this might seem like a genius level IQ observation.... IS TO START WINNING!

You don't solve a losing culture by continuing to lose games, that's just going around in circles.

If you don't know how to solve it, get some psychologists or mind coaches in and get working on that.

Sad that most of our current team (infact maybe ALL of them), have lost more games than they have won.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
The problem for Ciraldo is that the players were allowed to get away with it before he arrived, and therefore given the chance, players will do it again, because they know they can get away with it.

Cam has the right ideas but until the club put the foot down and make drastic changes, there's only so much he can do.

BomberBurton

Trophy Points
Exactly, and start with dropping Perham, Averillo, and Cockinher.
Reed shows genuine remorse and not some coined PR media response from the Club's staff.
The Club's leaders step up and be seen in public media addressing OUR concerns.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Yeah I mean if Averillo is leaving there's no use playing him, not when he's a turnstile.. he will do well under Wayne but we need to play a bigger body at centre.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
it has now shown mission impossible

I feel for the bloke.

I dunno, I'm still somewhat hopeful.. he probably needed to see the guys actually playing against other teams to really know what he's up against, as you can't simulate that during pre season.

Every time I see him he looks like a scene from a horror movie..poor guy.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
well this weeks team selections are interesting perham gone Braidon burns back in averillo to fulback pangai on the bench still abit soft in forwards . Will have to see how the new halfback goes cant comment yet as not seen him play as yet. okunbor still in i see

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
If King and RFM rip in, and if Jayden runs with some intent we could be competitive.. King's dip in form has hurt us a lot.