• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Naden joins Wests Tigers

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
The Wests Tigers have signed Bulldogs winger Brent Naden effective immediately with the flyer named to possibly take on his old club on Friday night.

Just a day after Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett announced his resignation, Naden has linked with the joint venture until at least the end of the 2023 season and has been included in the reserves under Michael Maguire.

Naden, 26, gained a release from the final year of his contract on Tuesday after he joined the Belmore club this season following a three-year stint at the Panthers.

Trophy Points
Shouldn't be allowed. How did they approach him when they can't until after November 1st?

Either way he was a ball hog, and is due to play for them this weekend against us.

Just means a chance for Burns, Schoupp and Kiraz.

Burns just needs to stay fit, that's his biggest issue.

1. Dufty
2. JAC
3. Schoupp
4. Burns
5. Kiraz

I'd be a-okay with that.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Apparently he wanted to play centre, not wing, as his reason for leaving.
Two things to note, what a FUCKING SOOK if that's the case; this falls upon Trent's shoulders for playing fuckers in the WRONG MOTHERFUCKING POSITION!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Naden's issue was not offloading but I wonder if that had anything to do with being on the left side as he had a decent offload in him when playing at right centre in 2020.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Also makes me think this decision wasn't made over night by Naden and fair chance his manager was already in secret discussions on his behalf.