• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

New mancave

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Haven't seen them. I'll check them out.

I have a few military models in the 1/400 range, I have the B-1 Lancer (my favourite military aircraft), the Hercules, the C-17 and the A330 refueller.
Pictures cunt lol

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Haha. They're all packed in a moot, I mean box.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Haha my daughter has taken over. She had her room, her nursery and her play room. And her teepee and toys are in my man cave.

And my good logitech mouse and razer keyboard are her toys, too. She's lucky she's so beautiful.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
@ KE
Where do you find the best places to buy?
Want to get Qantas back fleet they get fucking pricey

That's the shit thing, they are pricey. I normally go on ebay, I used to get a lot from hobbyco when I was a member which gave me a bit of a discount.

I don't have any used models but if you're not opposed to used ones you can find bargains online be it ebay or gumtree.

https://www.camaust.com.au/

That above website is where I got quite a few of mine, too. They sometimes have specials which I used to grab but they're operating at a reduced capacity now due to the virus that definitely isn't from China.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
When I went a few years ago I blew several loads as they have this decent size showroom with just planes everywhere. Name a plane and a scale and chances are they have it (but not all models are up on their website for some reason).

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
That's the shit thing, they are pricey. I normally go on ebay, I used to get a lot from hobbyco when I was a member which gave me a bit of a discount.

I don't have any used models but if you're not opposed to used ones you can find bargains online be it ebay or gumtree.

https://www.camaust.com.au/

That above website is where I got quite a few of mine, too. They sometimes have specials which I used to grab but they're operating at a reduced capacity now due to the virus that definitely isn't from China.
Thanks hobby co has good half price sales I check .the flying mule in us is cheap but unsure of their postage .found a dude in Melbourne cheapest 707 1/400 under $100

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Thanks hobby co has good half price sales I check .the flying mule in us is cheap but unsure of their postage .found a dude in Melbourne cheapest 707 1/400 under $100

Models like that will cost you as they're pretty rare.

What scale you looking at? 1/250, 1/200 or 1/400?

Fartin luther king

Squad Member
Trophy Points
and the models :D

Nah they look pretty awesome..

LOL that shark is pretty epic... whats the go there?
We work on the one street cept the cinema and jail work we been there for years, working on a house seen this shark over fence loved it fast forward a few years we working on house with shark she is having a big clean up I ask what you do with the shark , her bro made it does trophy fish models in fnq her kids didn't want it ,I says fuck I'll give it a good home and re spray it.
Now I have shark lol I love the fucking thing