• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Nick Coctric joins the Bulldogs

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
1. Averillo/Meaney
2. Meaney/Averillo
3. DWZ
4. Coctric
5. Smith

Yes please!

Then get a decent hooker and sort out the halves and we are looking tidy.

OR

1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. Hoppa
4. Coctric
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Averillo
8. Meh
9. JMK/Cogger/Katoa/BUYSOMEONE

Or you've got to put Wakeham in halves and make Averillo hooker?
So you will drop Hopa?

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
1. Averillo/Meaney
2. Meaney/Averillo
3. DWZ
4. Coctric
5. Smith

Yes please!

OR

1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. Hoppa
4. Coctric
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Averillo
8. Meh

Averillo in the halves if anything.. Wakeham has been a bit of a let down

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
True, yet look who was coaching him?
Also what confidence can you gain playing for the side in the last few months?

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Need to buy a 9 and we absolutely need to well and truly fuck Lewis off. He's not, has never been and never will be a 7.

GoTheDoggies

Squad Member
Trophy Points
There are some quality backs off contract, there is no excuse not to bolster our back line. Cotric is a must, one of our weak points is strong ball carrying backs and he would fix that.

Cotric, DWZ & Hopoate. Smith & Okunbor when they are on are capable of strong carries.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Don't worry about halves.. we're going to get fa out of even the best halves if we don't get a quality hooker to give them the service they require, and also forwards who go forward.. and also not giving ANY ball to Tolman in the strike zone which allows opposition to readjust their line

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Sadly Tols has become OUR Tim Mannah. He must not be re-signed.

Our forwards have to stand up and not rely on him tidying up, as he is getting in the way of even Thompson now.

We will never progress unless our forwards take stock and Thompson must be used better.

Yea I mean I don't think it was ever intended to be used how he is.. if we still had Klemmer and somebody else as the meter eaters you can get away with having a Tolman to do the dirty work.. One of our young guys has got to step up and be the dominant forward

Edwin Kwok

Squad Member
Trophy Points
1. Averillo/Meaney
2. Meaney/Averillo
3. DWZ
4. Coctric
5. Smith

Yes please!

OR

1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. Hoppa
4. Coctric
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Averillo
8. Meh

No way bro. Avo needs to roam the field and look for holes..
9 will restrict his game.

Trophy Points
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/07/22/nick-cotric-signs-three-year-deal-with-the-bulldogs/

bulldogs.com.au
Wed 22 Jul 2020, 10:19 AM

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have made a major move in the player market by signing Canberra Raiders outside back, Nick Cotric for the next three years.

The star 21 year-old, who has scored 37 tries in 80 matches for the Raiders, will join the Bulldogs next season in a deal that will keep him at Belmore until the end of the 2023 campaign.

Cotric was a key figure in Canberra's run to the Grand Final last season and also represented New South Wales in Game One of the Origin Series. In addition, he made his International debut for Australia in matches against New Zealand and Tonga at the end of 2019.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill was delighted that Cotric had pledged his future to the blue and white.

"Signing a player of Nick's ability and class is a massive boost for our club moving forward and another step in strengthening our squad to lead us into the future. With Luke Thompson having joined us and Nick now bringing some great strike power to our backline I am confident that we are constructing the quality of squad that can produce the results we are looking for in the coming seasons."

-----------

Solid pickup .... a move in the right drection.

GoTheDoggies

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Cotric is a gun. We're going to have some fire power in the backline for next season if all players are available and fit.

We now have 2 marquee signings in Thompson & Cotric.

Kempsey Dog

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Great signing been a fan of Cotrics for a while like alot of us, good to finally have a pipe dream come true lol. Few other backs I'd like us to sign in Harley Smith Shields, Gildart and perhaps Farnworth.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Great signing been a fan of Cotrics for a while like alot of us, good to finally have a pipe dream come true lol. Few other backs I'd like us to sign in Harley Smith Shields, Gildart and perhaps Farnworth.

Kempsey Dog, what's prison like?

Kempsey Dog

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Kempsey Dog, what's prison like?
It's terrible the dementors there everywhere... But nah seriously I dunno haha, my dad and father in law both work out at Kempsey prison and lately they have alot of trouble with inmates due to Covid restrictions.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
It's terrible the dementors there everywhere... But nah seriously I dunno haha, my dad and father in law both work out at Kempsey prison and lately they have alot of trouble with inmates due to Covid restrictions.

They should just ask them do you really expect me to not push you up against the wall, biatch? That'll calm them down.