• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Nick Davis kicks four goals in an epic semi-final fourth quarter | 2005 | AFL

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I've watched this so many times since the gf.. Seriously one of the best sporting moments by an individual, and the commentary just amplifies it.. to think this happened during the same finals the "Leo Barry you star! grand final mark to seal the premiership is freakish.

Hopefully the young Swans can provide some crazy finals moments in the near future.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
I've watched this so many times since the gf.. Seriously one of the best sporting moments by an individual, and the commentary just amplifies it.. to think this happened during the same finals the "Leo Barry you star! grand final mark to seal the premiership is freakish.

Hopefully the young Swans can provide some crazy finals moments in the near future.

I must admit I'm not a big AFL fan but I was watched those final 2 games for the Swans back in '05 as the doggies had a shocker in the NRL. I remember that game (I actually felt sorry for the Cats) but that was a brilliant game and probably the best of Nick career.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I must admit I'm not a big AFL fan but I was watched those final 2 games for the Swans back in '05 as the doggies had a shocker in the NRL. I remember that game (I actually felt sorry for the Cats) but that was a brilliant game and probably the best of Nick career.

Yeah, I reckon that's just one of those moments most sporting people can appreciate.. the commentary is infectious. I know we're not an AFL state but the fact man AFL supporters reckon it's one of the best moments in the code's history you'd think it would have got more air time in NSW.

It really bums me out about 2012 because we definitely had the squad to do it but just got caught out early for lack of grand final experience.

Last edited: