• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

NRL Analysis: How Canterbury are using Kikau

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Just an outright pity the refs are not trained better. We were robbed yesterday by both the media and the refs yet again. Taking cheap shots at our players appears to be the latest trend by other teams whom of course always get away with it
If I was the dogs I would be risking a fine by blasting the lot of them. mind you our attack is stil pretty piss poor we had many opportunities in the second half to put souths away but failed because we get up there and don't know what to do except pass continually to forwards from that overated hooker of ours who always gets it in his small brain than he can win the game for them and a half back thats too slow to run or kick . again its the spine that lets us down week after week year after year.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Just an outright pity the refs are not trained better. We were robbed yesterday by both the media and the refs yet again. Taking cheap shots at our players appears to be the latest trend by other teams whom of course always get away with it
If I was the dogs I would be risking a fine by blasting the lot of them. mind you our attack is stil pretty piss poor we had many opportunities in the second half to put souths away but failed because we get up there and don't know what to do except pass continually to forwards from that overated hooker of ours who always gets it in his small brain than he can win the game for them and a half back thats too slow to run or kick . again its the spine that lets us down week after week year after year.
And despite Taffe having yet another ordinary game why do we persist with him he is too small for starters opposibg teams pick him up and push him back metres and he certainly loves running sidewards which is really good for a fullback/

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
When Reece Walsh gets an accidental head clash there's a full week of headlines, and NRL front the media harping on about "duty of care" and player welfare.. this week we lose Fox (and arguably the game) and almost Preston, to a lack of "duty of care" by Souths players. What do we hear? Crickets

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
And despite Taffe having yet another ordinary game why do we persist with him he is too small for starters opposibg teams pick him up and push him back metres and he certainly loves running sidewards which is really good for a fullback/

I'd like to see him in the halves where he'll have more protection and won't be required for runs out of yardage. One thing can be said is he must be fit to get manhandled all game but always seems to have energy to go again.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
even wests are doing better than last year and above us on the comp and saints whom were supposed to run last are above us so much for good team buys yet again

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
and all we have to show is beating the gold coast who are flat on the bottom anyway

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
even wests are doing better than last year and above us on the comp and saints whom were supposed to run last are above us so much for good team buys yet again

Just goes to show how desperately we need change in our attack because that's the difference right now.. besides the Parra game we have had plenty of opportunities in good ball.. I think our halves have one try assist between them.