• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

PC Audio/Speakers

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
So what does everyone use here on their rigs?

I (most recently) used something that everyone else has... Logitech 2.1. It crackled all the time though which was annoying, and worked alright after a bit of tinkering. Died over the weekend though. Last 11 years.

1604286879994.png

Before that I had this AWESOME Creative 4.1 set. These speakers were insanely loud. I would crank up to about 25%, and I would feel the glass cabinet downstairs rattling lol. Last only about 7 years though, but that quality was awesome. They never crackled and never overly loud, just a nice comfortable volume.

1604286835353.png

Currently using these crappy AV Labs speakers. They don't even have a sub. Just 2.0 speakers. The need an audio jack to work but are simply powered by USB, no plug. They are clear, but can't see them being a long-term thing.

1604287059375.png

Trophy Points
I've had Cambridge Soundworks years ago (they were brilliant), and now use Logitech THX certified 2.1 with a decent sized sub.

Logitech, Creative, and top of the line are the Audioengine A5s are all good choices.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
I've had Cambridge Soundworks years ago (they were brilliant), and now use Logitech THX certified 2.1 with a decent sized sub.

Logitech, Creative, and top of the line are the Audioengine A5s are all good choices.
Yeah I know. It's almost to find Creative in store these days, they have to be ordered online. I think Techno City in Haymarket might have a shop that stocks them.

Trophy Points
Yeah I know. It's almost to find Creative in store these days, they have to be ordered online. I think Techno City in Haymarket might have a shop that stocks them.
JB sell them I think. I know a while back Dad needed some new ones for his PC and it was tricky to find a lot of variety.

Wahesh

Trophy Points
JB sell them I think. I know a while back Dad needed some new ones for his PC and it was tricky to find a lot of variety.
Well I know they used to but I don't think they do anymore, they sell heaps of Logitech. Just want to try other brands that that for now.

Wahesh

Trophy Points