• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Penrith Panthers

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
The way Panthers are playing this year is evidence that Ivan and his coaching staff have put really good systems in place for players to thrive. I know some people will say anybody could succeed with that squad, but the way the "next man up" stands up is always evidence of good coaching for mine. That was a statement game tonight, Raiders were talking smack through the week and they were kept to 6. I know we won't be as good as them defensively over one pre-season but I have no doubt Ciraldo will be a good signing for us.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Thats if he signs its dragging on a bit now. Im getting over it all.

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on, but maybe they just want to keep it all low key as to not disrupt Penrith on their run.. Gus will be barracking for the Panthers to go back to back so he'll be working with Cameron through this.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
after the heart scare im not getting excited about anything anymore. what will be will be.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Well im off to put feet up and watch amovie now take care Howard and yes they need to bring along a lock replacement for our captain as next year Jackson will be way past his use by date