• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

News Raiders terminate Curtis Scott contract effective immediately.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Club Statement - Curtis Scott​

Raiders.com.au
Mon 23 Aug 2021, 12:58 PM

The Canberra Raiders Board of Directors today decided to terminate the contract of Curtis Scott effective immediately.

The Board carefully considered the statements made at the 'show cause' hearing with Curtis Scott on August 17 and the material supplied afterward.

The Board decided that Curtis Scott's prior behaviour and recent assault charge has brought the Club into disrepute, and they could not ignore this and the responsibilities that his NRL playing Contract entails.

The Board said the Club would continue to support Curtis Scott’s ongoing rehabilitation and it will be in contact with NRL Welfare in this regard.

The club will be making no further comment on the issue.

Trophy Points
23 and fucked his career already. NRL will probably not register another contract for him for some time.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
What is the underlying issue with this fucktard?
Until a club and in particular he figures this out, nothing of significance will change.

boxer

THE BOSS
Trophy Points
Dunno about you, but fucks sake, if I was getting paid even remotely close to what these blokes get a season I'd be like a virgin nun on my best behaviour all the time.

Most people would friggin jump at $80-$100k a year, let alone $300-$400k a season.
He was on 600k a year