• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team and Game Discussion Thread

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Tigers were obviously better than usual today and Hastings makes a big difference, but what really stood out to me was their little hooker.. he had a really good game and I can't help but think what difference Cook might potentially make if Trent selects him.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Tigers were obviously better than usual today and Hastings makes a big difference, but what really stood out to me was their little hooker.. he had a really good game and I can't help but think what difference Cook might potentially make if Trent selects him.
I agree the spine is totally outplayed every game

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I keep harping on it but man it's frustrating how slow it is.. I know JMK tries but we desperately need spark.
We need more than a spark we need a bomb up the team and captain and coaches asses. Wake up you are an embarassment to us supporters whom keep you all in jobs. This is the fourth year of angst us supporters have sufferred and despite all the assurances we have gained nothing in that time except to become the easy beats and laughing stock of the league. We dont expect miracles this year but we wanted hope that we were moving forwards not backwards!

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Realistic hope is all.
Sure we can all dream, yet most are grounded in expectations, yet even the simplest appear to not being met for us fans.
NOT a good look.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Have you noticed that even Phil gould has gone quiet on this team. No one wants to hold responsibility for the pathertic start to the season for yet another year

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Even Dean Pay had better results with a mish mash team than this coach has yet he was thrown under a bus before there were any significant team replacements. I would like the board to try and explain this to us all and stop the barrage of excuses week after week. We know we have injuries we know we get bad calls by refs but a good coach and team will rise above this and have something to prove and show the league how good they could really be.