• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Smashburgers

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I know this could've gone in the what's eating thread but IMO it deserves its own thread.

Missus got me a mincer for father's day so I decided to make burgers. I bought chuck steak (beautiful marbling) and minced it. I can honestly say it was the best burger I've ever eaten. The meat melted in my mouth (haha meat in my mouth. Slut) and it was not fatty or oily at all.

That 3rd pic has no seasoning on it at all (was for my 1 year old) and look at the crust I got on it. All I put on the burgers was a bit of sauce, the burger pickles and Monterey jack cheese. No need for Lettuce or tomatoes or anything like that.

Anyone who likes burgers and has a mincer, I highly, highly recommend this.

/end brag

Screenshot_20200906-181833_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200906-181841_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200906-181853_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200906-181859_Gallery.jpg

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
I’ve been meaning to try smash burgers on my soapstone. Apparently makes the best crust.
I need more time in a day though lol

They really do, the marbling in the steak/meat gives you a perfect patty. Juicy and an amazing crunchy crust.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I have but have you had the supercharged sauce at KFC? Damn!

yeah, when it first came on the scene an old friend of mine received a bucket of the stuff from a local KFC manager that he was mates with.. suffice to say that munchie time at his place was always a great time

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
yeah, when it first came on the scene an old friend of mine received a bucket of the stuff from a local KFC manager that he was mates with.. suffice to say that munchie time at his place was always a great time

Haha. I remember when my mate's brother was a manager of maccas he brought in tubs of the caramel sauce and we were dipping any and everything in it.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Haha. I remember when my mate's brother was a manager of maccas he brought in tubs of the caramel sauce and we were dipping any and everything in it.

haha those hookups are the best when you're younger... Spicy Sauce from HJ's still the best sauce for mine.. Super Charged a close second

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Made smash burgers again but with premium mince and nowhere near as good as mince chuck.

They were good but not as juicy/tasty.

Bad Billy

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Made smash burgers again but with premium mince and nowhere near as good as mince chuck.

They were good but not as juicy/tasty.
I find, the prep is everything on a smashburger.
its alot like a dick,
If you squeeze your balls too much or if you handle them for too long you'll wind up with wood.