• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

Sonny Bill

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I defended this guy a lot last year, but just randomly, do you guys think TPJ would have bailed if Sonny weren't on his team? I mean to be fair I think it's good we got him off of our books, but it concerns me that Sonny is involved with the club at some level... it's the 20 year anniversary this year so he will be hovering.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm staggered to see why williams is involved at the dogs after all that went before. What can this guy offer after the way he treated the club years ago or is he some mole getting all the know how from the dogs and using it on another teams payroll. One wonders at the integrity of this guy so perhaps someone at the dogs club needs to explain their reasons so we can all have clarity on the matter and not read into it. too much or has he reformed and all is forgiven?. One can only wonder.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I'm staggered to see why williams is involved at the dogs after all that went before. What can this guy offer after the way he treated the club years ago or is he some mole getting all the know how from the dogs and using it on another teams payroll. One wonders at the integrity of this guy so perhaps someone at the dogs club needs to explain their reasons so we can all have clarity on the matter and not read into it. too much or has he reformed and all is forgiven?. One can only wonder.

I wasn't fussed initially but I'm thinking, not much fuss was made about TPJ bailing, but what if it was a Preston or a Kikau...