• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

The Simpsons Behind-the-Scenes Secrets

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
A lot of people claim to love the simple life of living in a small town. The goings-on have been the subject of television and movies for decades. For whatever reason, we love to see how people live their lives outside of a city. One of everyone’s favorite small towns isn’t even real! Well, it is, but it doesn’t exist anywhere you can visit by car. Whenever you want to travel to Springfield, USA, and chill with Homer and his family, just know there’s a lot going on behind the scenes. The world of The Simpsons is already pretty outrageous.

However, it’s what happens outside of the show that helps it live up to the greatness we see on television!

https://ext.theperspective.com/the-simpsons-behind-the-scenes-secrets/

untitled-12-700x700.jpg

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
So many things there I didn't know. Love the classic episodes of the Simpsons, however I haven't really watched any of the new episodes since about 2019-2020.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Reruns over reruns without maintaining the timeline is what killed it for me.

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Reruns over reruns without maintaining the timeline is what killed it for me.
Pretty hard to maintain a timeline for a lot of things in cartoons, but I know a few things did stick around like Mr Burns remembering Homer's name after "Who Shot Mr Burns" etc...

Last edited:

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
Pretty hard to maintain a timeless for a lot of things in cartoons, but I know a few things did stick around like Mr Burns remembering Homer's name after "Who Shot Mr Burns" etc...
What you're discussing I agree with.
I was discussing in the context of S3E6, then the next episode aired is S8E1, then S14E9.
No continuity of actual release dates.