• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

News Willie Mason talks about the Bulldogs current predicament and issues.

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
We've given plenty of juniors a crack but they haven't lived up to expectation unfortunately... we've probably given more rookies a run than any other side the past few years..

Having said that there is another issue - moving too many senior players on in a short period.. younger players need more than just coaching, they need on-field guidance.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
And to this how many good juniors have we lost to poaching teams that dont have juniors like the rorters.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
And to this how many good juniors have we lost to poaching teams that dont have juniors like the rorters.

Who did they buy off us bar Renouf who was unwanted? And speaking of that, there's an example of our coaching issue in that players such as himself and Ogden should be well established in the NRL now.

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
so we have another half without scoring pathetic pathetic and hastings is running riot around us

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
18 zero 20 seconds before half time after another set restart to tigers on our line

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
and how come our hooker is out there tackling them on the wing where is okunboring again?

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
4 tries up his wing shakes my head get rid of the useless player but stupid dogs have him signed for another 2 seasons

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
one try from us in one and a half games now piss weak and second last puts on 4 trys against us in 40 mins
get a decent coach and whip them into gear now not next season this is not football its a disgrace

Old Woof Woof

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Kyle is the only one doing a decent job defensively on that edge
I agree i have been his biggest objector to him but he is doing his best JMK, Jackson and the centres all useless and fullback gone into a shell again mind you they have a referee with his money on the tigers

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
I agree i have been his biggest objector to him but he is doing his best JMK, Jackson and the centres all useless and fullback gone into a shell again mind you they have a referee with his money on the tigers

If there's one thing I wasn't keen on with Trent is that it seemed as though Kyle was being played just to be a support cast to Burton.. Kyle might not be the flashiest of players but he is a first grade half and is not there just to defend.