• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

World's Greatest Game Room

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
Dude must be absolutely loaded, and I'm sure most are bought as investments, BUT, I dare say he doesn't have the time to play most of them.

He should open a gaming museum else its just a waste.

In 2020 he got hit with a massive double lightning strike which damaged lots of his collection (including 70-80 arcade machines damaged) .... and no insurance (as he doesn't believe in it).

Apparently he restores arcade machines for a living.

https://au.gofundme.com/f/last-gamer-shocking-disaster-fund

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Dude must be absolutely loaded, and I'm sure most are bought as investments, BUT, I dare say he doesn't have the time to play most of them.

He should open a gaming museum else its just a waste.

In 2020 he got hit with a massive double lightning strike which damaged lots of his collection (including 70-80 arcade machines damaged) .... and no insurance (as he doesn't believe in it).

Apparently he restores arcade machines for a living.

https://au.gofundme.com/f/last-gamer-shocking-disaster-fund

Yeah I think it's overkill tbh but still interesting.. I dare say he got a lot of freebies and good deals from his time working at gaming stores but still would have invested quite a bit..

karma I guess.. problem with collections and natural disasters is that, even with insurance, you're always going to have some percentage of rare items.. maybe not as much for gaming, but still some

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
Farout, what a room! That's worthy of being a museum to be honest. The first thing I that came to mind at the start of the video is that it looked like an old video rental store. That's probably what he was aiming for. It's really good but surely he should have that place insured, if not for natural disasters then for thieves.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Farout, what a room! That's worthy of being a museum to be honest. The first thing I that came to mind at the start of the video is that it looked like an old video rental store. That's probably what he was aiming for. It's really good but surely he should have that place insured, if not for natural disasters then for thieves.

yeah definitely.. like he mentions in that one section that it's modelled after his old workplace, but definitely video store inspired for the rest..

I can only think of it being a situation like @spiritofaslan suggested.. otherwise that's just madness