• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

WWE WWE under fire as ‘disgusting’ images appear again during broadcast

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Trophy Points
They are morons thinking this wasn't going to be infiltrated by trolls and troublemakers (or AEW fans causing problems).

So that brings the tally to:
  • Chris Benoit videos/pictures/murder scene.
  • People dressing upas KKK.
  • People showing KKK videos.
  • A guy masturbating.
  • An ISIS beheading video.
Charming and I highly expected this would happen.

Why not make it WWE Network paid subscribers, or... get rid of it completely.

Trophy Points
imagine being part of a virtual audience for fake wrestling lol that is some seriously sad shit
Its mainly 20-40 yr old men in the audience which makes it quite funny too.

I enjoy wrestling, but it's firmly in my "mind numbing tv to watch" area. Plus the physicality of some of these guys is amazing how they flip and shit.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
Its mainly 20-40 yr old men in the audience which makes it quite funny too.

I enjoy wrestling, but it's firmly in my "mind numbing tv to watch" area. Plus the physicality of some of these guys is amazing how they flip and shit.

oh yeah I actually watched a docco.. may have even been a Louis Theroux on amateur wrestling and it's crazy how fit they are and the training regime they have.. I can only imagine how even more intense it is for the pros.. I give them credit for that

Wahesh

Beast by Name, Beast by Nature
Trophy Points
They should just go back to minimum crowd figures like they did before... Or has something recently happened in the Us/Florida preventing this?

Trophy Points
They should just go back to minimum crowd figures like they did before... Or has something recently happened in the Us/Florida preventing this?
Not that I'm aware of.

oh yeah I actually watched a docco.. may have even been a Louis Theroux on amateur wrestling and it's crazy how fit they are and the training regime they have.. I can only imagine how even more intense it is for the pros.. I give them credit for that
Apparently the undertaker documentary is excellent too. Haven't watched it yet.

There's also the toll it takes on their bodies post retirement. Knees, shoulders, hips, backs, then theres the addiction to painkillers some get from broken bodies, or even dementia from too many head impacts.

Pretty amazing when you read into it, just how much their body suffers for fame.

K E

Eat Up Martha
Trophy Points
Hulk Hogan is a broken man when it comes to his body. Apparently, he's still on daily pain killers.