• Hey you, yes you!

Signup is free AND easy!

Register today to unlock many more forums, and contribute to the newest Bulldogs Fan Community!

News Young gun on the rise at Bulldogs

Welcome to The Dog Squad Forums

Signup for FREE and join the community today!

Young gun on the rise at Bulldogs​

By The Mole
15th Feb 2022

Jeremy Marshall-King will start the season in the number nine jumper for the Bulldogs - but he will be a man under pressure.

I'm hearing that some in the Bulldogs camp believe youngster Bailey Biondi-Odo is a better option as the long-term hooker for the Dogs in 2022.
Biondi-Odo has the explosive pace out of dummy half that Marshall-King lacks and that speed is so crucial in the modern game.
Trent Barrett blooded the 20-year-old last season and he played in nine top grade games - losing them all.
But Biondi-Odo is a talent and he'll keep Marshall-King honest in the early rounds.

Trophy Points
I reckon BBO will come into hooker role off the bench. Given he can cover the halves as well, would be a decent bench player.

Captain Ibis

Squad Member
Trophy Points
He's got a bit if X Factor about him just needs to assert himself a little more. He had a really nice effort or two in his early showings but was a bit quiet since that.

Trophy Points
With quality players around him I think he's one that will absolutely thrive. Much like Topine.

They have been stifled by mediochre players in the past.

BomberBurton

Sending them high in the sky.
Trophy Points
BBO and Cook swapping from starting and bench spots would be my preference for a good part of the season and JMK to the forwards to see if he steps up with less responsibility.